Bright Tsebewu is a graduate of the University of Cape Coast; he currently combines Teaching with Entrepreneurship. Bright says…
I was introduced to Zing4Life! about five years ago; I got that opportunity on University of Cape Coast (UCC) campus through a friend. Ever since I sat in the introductory seminar about five years ago, all aspects of my life have never been the same. Just that introductory seminar alone helped me to…
- Improve my grades, and graduate with honours
- Co-found my first business whilst on campus
- Organise my first empowerment seminar, get interviewed on radio and attract key resource persons and sponsorships for the program which was for final year students in the district where I did my national service.
- Get elected as the Chairman of the executive board of my parish youth organization.
- Get gainful employment right after completing national service.
So it had always been my dream to go through the full program, knowing that indeed I will live a great and truly fulfilling life if my dream to go through the full training comes true. Now, here I am, done with the part one of Zing4Life! and truly, the experience and the impact has far outweighed my expectations…
- For the first time, I have gotten a full view of who I am as human being, how I do things and the fact that there is really no limit to all that I can accomplish.
- For the first time, despite all the self help books I have read, I have been guided through Zing4Life! to create a blueprint for my life in a very insightful way.
- For the first time, I have been introduced to concepts and ideas that have changed the way I think, talk and work. In fact, the rate at which I generate ideas and come up with creative solutions has shot up to over 100%.
As an educationist, I now share my ideas about education with other teachers and parents at all levels for which they are always grateful for. I have actually done series of training for certain groups of teachers.
Folks, these are but a few life improvement stories I would like to share about Zing4Life! I believe everyone needs to go through this program; it is a training for that great life we all dream of. I say Zing4Life! training makes you a professional achiever in life. It is really amazing!