PUBLISHING | BASE TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Your article must suit the theme of this website, and subject to our editorial discretion.
- The chosen title/caption must be short and captivating; it must arouse interest / curiosity.
- Ideally, and if possible, your article should not exceed 800 words.
- A suitable featured image (of of 800px in width and 445px in height) must accompany the article.
- The featured image must not bear watermarks, and must also comply with copyright regulations.
- Featured image should not bear writings; but where required, must cover less than 20% of the image.
- We reserve the right to place adverts on your article.
STAGE ONE: REGISTRATION
Log in (Sign in) to this Seers Community Platform, upload a profile picture and complete your profile details; if you have not already done so. Here is how…
i. Click ‘Community‘ on the main menu; Seers Community Log-in Page will load.
ii. Enter your ‘Username‘ and ‘Password‘ as appropriate, and ‘Enter‘ or click the ‘Log-in‘ button; this will take you to your personal Seers Community Account / Activity Page.
iii. Upload a suitable profile picture, and update other relevant info.
We will review your registration, and if satisfactory, approve and notify you; or otherwise advise you on what to do to make it satisfactory.
STAGE TWO: DRAFT PUBLICATION
Log in (Sign in) to this Seers Blog Portal; you may use the steps in Stage 2 above.
Go to the Prime Zone; you may click the link on the Seers Community page; at the top. When at the Prime Zone, click the ‘Press Room‘ button; it’s among the last in the main array of buttons. This will take you to the Seers Blog Portal Log-in Page.
Enter your ‘Username‘ and ‘Password‘ as appropriate, and ‘Enter‘ or click the ‘Log-in‘ button; this will take you to your personal SeersApp Publishing Dashboard on the Portal.
Take some time to familiarise yourself with the Publishing Dashboard interface.
On the left side menu, click Posts > All Posts, and Click ‘Add New‘ and start populating it with your intended information. Keep saving your work as a Draft, by clicking the ‘Save Draft‘ button. When satisfied as done, submit your Draft for review by clicking the ‘Submit for Review‘ button.
STAGE THREE: REVIEW / EDITING
STAGE FOUR: FINAL PUBLICATION GOES LIVE
STAGE FIVE: PROMOTE YOUR POST ON SOCIAL MEDIA
Stage One is done once; except that you may improve your profile from time to time; to do so, you may have to follow / repeat Step 2 of Stage One, and Step 4 of Stage One; respectively.
Stage Two to Stage Five are cyclical / iterative; for each post you decide to publish.