The Seers Voice component of this website (along with the affiliated social media) is a publishing platform for the general community of Seers; including your good self! Our Press Room gives you the tools/ability to publish unique and insightful articles/documents on this website; for free!
PUBLISHING | BASE TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Your article must suit the theme of this website, and subject to our editorial discretion.
- The chosen title/caption must be short and captivating; it must arouse interest / curiosity.
- Ideally, and if possible, your article should not exceed 800 words.
- A suitable featured image must accompany article, and must be of 800px in width and 445px in height.
- The featured image must not bear watermarks, and must also comply with copyright regulations.
- Featured image should not bear writings; but where required, must cover less than 20% of the image.
- We reserve the right to place adverts on your article.
STAGE ONE: REGISTRATION
Log in (Sign in) to this Seers Community Platform, upload a profile picture and complete your profile details; if you have not already done so. Here is how…
i. Click ‘COMMUNITY‘ on the top menu; Seers Community Log-in Page will load.
ii. Enter your ‘Username or Email‘ and ‘Password‘ as appropriate, and ‘Enter‘ or click the ‘Log-in‘ button; this will take you to your personal Seers Community Account / Activity Page.
iii. Upload a suitable profile picture, and update other relevant info.
We will review your registration, and if satisfactory, approve and notify you; or otherwise advise you on what to do to make it satisfactory.
STAGE TWO: DRAFT PUBLICATION
STAGE THREE: REVIEW / EDITING
STAGE FOUR: FINAL PUBLICATION GOES LIVE
STAGE FIVE: PROMOTE YOUR POST ON SOCIAL MEDIA
Stage One is done once; except that you may improve your profile from time to time; to do so, you may have to follow/repeat Step 2 of Stage One, and Step 4 of Stage One; respectively.
Stage Two to Stage Five are cyclical/iterative; for each post you decide to publish.
Please support our Social Ministry…